Snapseed is a photo-editing application produced by Nik Software, now owned by Google, for iOS and Android that enables users to enhance photos and apply digital filters.
With just a few taps and knowledge you can edit your pictures and make them perfect for uploading on your social media accounts. The user interface is simple and user-friendly.
TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE
Tools menu is filled with 28 features. The features are mostly adjustment setting that you can switch around to get better photographic results. Among those features, you will be able to use standard menu such as Tune Image.
This feature is used to adjust the brightness, contrast, saturation, ambiance, warmth, and many more. The best part about having those features is you can explore which adjustments work best for your shot.
• RAW Develop : open and tweak RAW DNG files; save non-destructively or export as JPG
• Tune image : adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details : magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop : crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate : rotate by 90° or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective : fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance : adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
• Brush : selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective : re-own “Control Point” technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing : remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
• Vignette : add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text : add both stylized or plain text
• Curves : have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand : increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content of your image
• Lens Blur : add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow : add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast : boost details selectively in the shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape : bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama : add a hint of doomsday to your images (6 styles)
• Grunge : an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film : get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage : the style of color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s
• Retrolux : go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles
• Noir : Black and White film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect
• Black & White : classic Black and White look straight out of the darkroom
• Frames : add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure : blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance : add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting or smoothen skin
• Face Pose : correct the pose of portraits based on three dimensional models
Features of Snapseed Apk
Snapseed is packed with so many photo editing tools, let’s discuss few of them.
- Dark theme mode added in new updated.
- 29 tools and filters to choose from.
- All styles are adorable.
- You can also edit DNG files and save them non-destructively or JPG.
- Add text to your photos.
- Face enhancing to add focus on the eyes and smoothen skin.
- Face pose feature to correct the pose of portraits based on three-dimensional models.
- In app tutorials to help you start with the basics of using snapseed’s tools.